This position is located in: Herndon, VA
April 4, 2019
Pype is an established technology start-up serving the construction industry with mature software solutions. The company is growing rapidly and in need of passionate & talented intrapreneurs. An intrapreneur is a person who drives innovation from within an existing organization – does that sound like you?
As a SaaS Account Executive, your job is to understand our customers’ maintenance operations and partner with their senior executives to help them see the importance and benefits of embracing the digital evolution of managing maintenance operations.
The chosen candidate will focus on identifying and sourcing leads, performing needs assessments and product demonstrations, closing transactions, and cross-selling existing clients. You must be a proven self-starter with the ability to uncover business pain-points, articulate ROI, and deliver customized product demos to help prospects fully understand Pype’s unique selling proposition.
The Account Executive will:
- Become an expert in our software to demonstrate core functionality and value propositions as it relates to different types of businesses.
- Consult with prospects to understand their pain-points and business goals and perform product demonstrations showing relevant features resolving the specific issues described by the prospects.
- Manage the prospects in Sales force to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities.
- Prepare, present and close proposals to prospects who have been identified as a good fit for Pype.
- Achieve and exceed metrics around: prospecting calls, social selling, demos completed, proposal meetings, pipeline, and accurate forecasts.
- Know the competition well enough to decipher competitive differences.
- Continue to refine our product positioning and targeting to increase the volume of qualified leads thereby shortening the sales cycle.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Understand and follow a value-based sales approach.
- Have a very sharp focus on finding new clients.
- Have the energy, self-reliance, and tenacity to prospect and rapidly build a compelling pipeline.
- Are a metrics driven sales “hunter” with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and high sense of urgency.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
- Have excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills.
- Are able to demonstrate how you have regularly achieved B2B sales quotas in previous roles.
- Have a proven track record of consistently meeting / exceed revenue targets.
- Have 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience in selling business software solutions using a formalized value-based sales process.
- Have experience being the initial primary interface between the prospect and the company, managing expectations and relationships, as well as quickly becoming a “trusted business advisor”.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business in a related field with qualifications in business, marketing or technology .
- Are fluent and productive in the use of Microsoft Office, SalesForce, GoToMeeting, and other business productivity tools a plus.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Stock Options
- Competitive salary and bonus structures
- PTO and Paid Family Leave
To apply send your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org