Opportunity located in: Herndon, VA
September 27, 2019
Pype is an established technology start-up serving the construction industry with mature software solutions. The company is growing rapidly and in need of passionate & talented intrapreneurs. An intrapreneur is a person who drives innovation from within an existing organization – does that sound like you?
The right candidate will have experience identifying and closing sales opportunities with an existing set of clients, mainly consisting of up-sells and cross-sells. Additionally, they will provide a high level of service to our existing customers in order to learn more about their businesses in order to facilitate a consultative up-sell/cross-sell approach. The candidate will be required to demonstrate a strong solution-selling skillset and effectively manage internal relationships with the Sales and Client Success departments. We want to ensure complete customer satisfaction in order to meet the sales goals assigned to the role. This position requires a quick learner who can understand the framework of Pype products and how they function in delivering real-world solutions for construction teams.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with our existing clients, including cross-sells and up-sells (such as adding additional products to clients’ agreements).
- Presenting solution-based SaaS product and services information to AEC accounts.
- Ensuring relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide business is continuously developed and relationships are strengthened.
- Calling on existing clients in order to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations.
- Achieving aggressive revenue expansion goals for each assigned account.
- Effectively and accurately managing personal revenue pipeline to maximize all business opportunities.
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team to keep our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services, ensuring long-term success for all parties.
- Developing new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement in order to meet the assigned quota.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly recurring revenue expansion targets.
- Running account management activities within Salesforce.
- Cultivating relationships with internal departments in order to better understand client expectations and provide excellent overall solutions.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or experiential equivalent.
- Have two or more years of demonstrated experience in B2B SaaS software sales or account management; AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction) industry experience is a plus.
- Posses a high-level understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or AEC experience.
- Think critically and have problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Have great interpersonal communication skills; active listening and customer-care.
- Have the ability to effectively handle demands from multiple internal and external customers and the pressures from competing priorities.
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
- Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency with new and complex technology.
- Have a strong work ethic and identify as a self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
- Have experience working with, and the ability to adapt to, new tools and products.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Stock Options
- Competitive salary and bonus structures
- PTO and Paid Family Leave
To apply send your cover letter + resume to email@example.com
Pype provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.