Customer Success Manager
Opportunity located in: Herndon, VA
April 11, 2019
Pype is an established technology start-up serving the construction industry with mature software solutions. The company is growing rapidly and in need of passionate & talented intrapreneurs. An intrapreneur is a person who drives innovation from within an existing organization – does that sound like you?
To keep up with our growing list of clients we are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager. The right candidate will act as a trusted advisor to our customers and build strong partnerships, drive adoption of our products, and ultimately ensure the realization of solution value. The candidate will manage and carryout onboarding, implementations, and training for new and existing Pype clients. The Customer Success Manager will work with other departments to ensure solutions are effectively deployed, problems are addressed, and customers are satisfied. This position requires a quick learner who can understand the framework of Pype products and how they function for the purpose of a client’s use.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage assigned existing clients with the goal of retaining any annual recurring revenue associated to the accounts and identifying any growth/upsell opportunities.
- Act as the main customer point of contact through the customer’s lifecycle, create and define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across customer operational divisions.
- Plan and organize activities to ensure Pype’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) objectives are met.
- Effectively network within client accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s strategy for using Pype products.
- Harness analytics platforms and subsequent data in order to carry out highly focused customer interactions and improve user adoption.
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively tracking and aligning with customer business goals.
- Lead discovery, onboarding, and training sessions with new clients.
- Collect Pype requirements and assess client processes in order to deliver a working and configured solution.
- Identify and mitigate road bumps as they arise during the customer lifecycle.
- Foster innovation and share best practices so that clients better leverage Pype solutions to realize real-world efficiencies.
- Be the “voice of the customer” internally at Pype and contribute to the ongoing initiatives to improve our approach to effectively secure our customers success.
- Contribute to the formulation of client policies, programs, and procedures. Make recommendations for future improvements and growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required.
- Four or more years of customer success or account management experience.
- Strong understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills; active listening and customer-care.
- Experience using Heap, Google, Adobe or similar analytics products in order to better understand client needs and positively shape interactions/conversations.
- Ability to effectively handle demands from multiple internal/external customers and the pressures from competing priorities.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop rapport with customers.
- Demonstrated proficiency with new and complex technology.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Stock Options
- Competitive salary and bonus structures
- PTO and Paid Family Leave
To apply send your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pype provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.