Full Stack Java Engineer
This position is located in Bangalore, India
April 12, 2019
Pype is a rapidly growing technology/SaaS company set out to disrupt the trillion-dollar construction industry. We are providing solutions for commercial general contractors in North America. Pype Software is currently deployed across thousands of construction projects in the US. of their desired business objectives with our platform.
About the Full Stack Java Engineer position
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to join our talented software team in building high performing, low latency, enterprise grade and cloud-based product suite. You will play a key role in building our innovative product pipeline. Using your deep understanding of modern web architectures and Cloud platforms, programming expertise and operational experience, you will help building successful SaaS products at Pype.
Are you passionate about software engineering and development? Do you love learning about new technology and working in a collaborative environment? Are you enthusiastic about working in a high-growth environment with unlimited personal and professional potential? Does the sound of working for a small, agile company excite you? Are you willing to work hard? Do you have the inquisitive mind to explore, research and learn? Does being on the ground floor and assisting in building something substantial and of great importance to your company excite you?
As a Full stack Developer on our team you should design and develop both backend server-based modules as well as frontend applications. You’ll will develop new systems from scratch, working closely with senior technical leaders within the team and across Engineering Team. You’ll coordinate feature development across teams, ensuring new functionality. You’ll drive a culture that values operational excellence, security, customer focus, and continuous improvement.
- Experience : 3-8 years
- BE Computer Science from Tier 1 Institutes
- Able to build efficient reusable code, modules and libraries for future use.
- Should be able to build efficient reusable code, modules and libraries for future use.
- Should optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Should solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Strong development skills and experience in hand-coding HTML5, CSS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Excellent Knowledge of database technologies and SQL optimization in MySQL/MSSQL
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Conceptual understanding of Web and RESTful APIs
- Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture; Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
To apply send your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org