Opportunity located in: Herndon, VA
June 5, 2020
Pype is an established technology start-up serving the construction industry with mature software solutions. The company is growing rapidly and in need of passionate & talented intrapreneurs. An intrapreneur is a person who drives innovation from within an existing organization – does that sound like you? If having a voice and impact in an organization is something you crave, come join us here at Pype!
As an Implementation Specialist, your job is to help support our Customer Success Managers (CSM) and Support teams with the collection, setup and ongoing support of the Pype suite of products.
Your role will be integral to work with our CSM team to help setup, train and onboard our customers with the Pype products they purchase. You will also be helping support our customer base with general support, monitoring chat and phones when needed.
The Implementation Specialist will:
- Become an a product expert on all Pype product offerings (AutoSpecs, Closeout, SmartPlans, and eBinder)
- Work in tandem with CSMs to help collect the necessary documentation to implement the purchased product(s) to customers
- Use tools like JIRA, Gainsight, and Salesforce to organize and report on their progress with customers and projects.
- Implement, train, and onboard new customers to the Pype software they will be using on their job
- Help the support team with general customer support by monitoring Intercom, answering incoming phone calls and emails
- Help the CSMs with check-ins with customers, facilitate QBRs, and train our customer base
- Help our Support and CSM teams with answering general questions around products and processes
- Work with our Development team to streamline feedback for new features and enhancements
- Drive customers toward Enterprise agreements through outstanding support and internal adoption
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have an inquisitive personality and have to know how things work.
- Are empathetic and can put yourself in the shoes of our customers.
- Have strong organizational tendencies and can manage a pipeline of work and projects.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Have excellent phone presence, writing, and explanation skills.
- Have 1-2 years of customer service, support CSM, or relative experience
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business in a related field with qualifications in business, marketing, or technology.
- Are experienced in the use of Salesforce, Intercom, JIRA, Gainsight.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401K + Company match
- Competitive salary and bonus structures
- PTO and Paid Family Leave
To apply send your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pype provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.