Product Support Lead
Opportunity located in: Herndon, VA
August 16, 2019
Pype is an established technology start-up serving the construction industry with mature software solutions. The company is growing rapidly and in need of passionate & talented intrapreneurs. An intrapreneur is a person who drives innovation from within an existing organization – does that sound like you?
The right candidate will work as part of a software support team to diagnose and resolve client issues by evaluating and managing incoming case volume, routing client issues, identifying critical trends and facilitating customer follow up. The Product Support Lead will work with other departments to ensure solutions are effectively deployed, problems are addressed, and customers are satisfied. This position requires a quick learner who can understand the framework of Pype products and how they function for the purpose of a client’s use.
The Product Support Lead will be responsible for:
- Proactively manage the queue of customer support issues and live chat inquiries.
- Engage customers to collect problem definitions and provide comprehensive case updates with detailed technical descriptions.
- Plan and organize initial contact activities to ensure Pype’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) objectives are met.
- Work with customers through preliminary troubleshooting procedures to validate reported issues, determine a source, and gather any relevant information.
- Monitor the ticket tracking systems to guide the progression of client issues; act as an information liaison to assigned Client Success Managers to ensure cases are escalated as necessary, customers are provided consistent and meaningful status updates, and ensure proper follow-up is performed once cases are resolved.
- Collect requirements and assess client processes in order to deliver a working and configured solution.
- Improve existing support processes by eliminating internal inefficiencies and increasing speed and client satisfaction.
- Cultivate relationships with internal departments in order to better understand client expectations and provide excellent overall service.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or experiential equivalent.
- Have two or more years of experience with direct technical customer service.
- Possess a high-level understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or AEC experience.
- Are great at critical thinking, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills; active listening and customer-care.
- Possess the ability to effectively handle demands from multiple internal and external customers and the pressures from competing priorities.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
- Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency with new and complex technology.
- Have a strong work ethic and are a self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
- Have experience working with, and the ability to adapt to, new tools and products.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Stock Options
- Competitive salary and bonus structures
- PTO and Paid Family Leave
To apply send your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pype provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.