WEBINAR: Closeout From Day One | ARCO/Murray and Pype
Hear ARCO/Murray share how Pype Closeout and Procore help them start closing out early, mitigate risk, and exceed client expectations.
June 15, 2020Watch The Recording
With a contractor’s entire profit margin tied to successful project closeout, pushing that process to the tail end of the timeline seems like an unnecessarily risky decision. Between labor shortages, changes to the scope of work, and a myriad of other tasks general contractors need to perform to complete the construction on time and on budget, project teams have made tough decisions with how to spend their time.
Automation tools and software are bridging the gap between man hours available and man hours needed to perform successful project closeout. Hear from ARCO/Murray’s construction technology analyst as she shares how Pype Closeout and Procore are helping them start closing out projects early, not only mitigating the risk of late or incomplete deliverables, but also exceeding client expectations.
- Understand the risks involved with keeping project closeout on the back burner, including liquidated damages, litigation, and damaged reputation.
- Hear the benefits general contractors are experiencing when they started their closeout processes early, and how they implemented this change.
- See how Pype Closeout and Procore can provide project teams with the leg-up they need to closeout confidently, on time, and with high quality deliverables that impress clients.
- Heidi Ralston, Technology Manager, ARCO/Murray
- Staci Webber, Senior Client Success Manager, Pype