WEBINAR: Next Generation Data Insights With PCL and Egnyte
Jump into PCL’s Job Site Insights and see how a top ENR GC tracks and acts on data from the field.
May 5, 2020View the Recording
Many general contractors have taken a proactive approach to collecting and storing their project data, but have fallen behind on making use of it. Join Chris Palmer, PCL’s Senior Manager of Advanced Technology Services, and Mark Bryant, PCL’s CIO as they walk Egnyte’s VP of Platform and Ecosystem Ronen Vengosh, and Pype’s Head of Strategic Parterships Satyam Verma through the genesis and growth of PCL’s data analytics systems, highlighting key lessons and best practices about utilizing stored data to unlock actionable insights and make more informed business decisions.
- The importance of data strategy and how to develop your own based on your specific business goals.
- The benefits of utilizing IoT networks, document processing, and other data sources to paint a fuller picture of your project portfolio and your company’s financial health.
- The methodology and thought process behind PCL’s selection of software partners, and the development of their own IoT analytics platform: Job Site Insights.
- Chris Palmer, Senior Manager, Advanced Technology Services, PCL Construction
- Mark Bryant, CIO, PCL Construction
- Ronen Vengosh, VP Platform and Ecosystem, Egnyte
- Satyam Verma, Head of Strategic Partnerhips, Pype