Preconstruction Webinar – Planning for Success
April 21, 2020Missed It? View the Recording.
As the project, work conditions, or even the economy change, your precon process needs to be agile enough to accommodate new details before breaking ground. Join this preconstruction webinar and hear industry experts from GE Johnson, Nathan Wood from the Construction Progress Coalition, and Pype’s Head of Strategic Partnerships Satyam Verma discuss the impact a successful precon strategy can have throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- An overview of the impacts that a successful preconstruction phase has on your project downstream
- An understanding of the future construction-landscape and how industry competition can creep into the precon planning process
- Key technologies that construction innovators are using to not only meet precon standards, but push the envelope for success during the project set up phase
- Adam Burrington, Construction Executive, GE Johnson Construction Company
- Sean Williams, Operations Manager, GE Johnson Construction Company
- Nathan Wood, Chief Enabling Officer, SpectrumAEC
- Satyam Verma, Head of Partnerships, Pype
Missed this preconstruction webinar? Access the full recording below.