WEBINAR: How to Make Your Tech Stack Stick – With Webcor
Learn how Webcor evaluates, implements, and finds success with their tech stack by focusing on end users, best practices, and subject matter experts.
August 11, 2020VIEW THE RECORDING
As construction technology continues to boom, general contractors find themselves struggling to find the best ways to evaluate multiple solutions that all claim to improve key workflows. Hear from Taylor Hamblett, Director of Quality at Webcor Builders, as he shares his proven methods that identify standards to evaluate technology, ensure successful internal implementation and adoption, and result in a positive ROI for company-wide technologies at Webcor.
- Understand how to identify internal experts relevant to the software in question and leverage the value they bring to the evaluation process.
- Learn strategies for engaging reluctant project team members to adopt company-wide technologies into their process to drive implementation.
- Hear first-hand accounts of technology evaluation and how Webcor’s process has grown to focus on standardization and results.
- Taylor Hamblett, Director of Quality, Webcor Builders
- Brian Poage, Construction Support Manager, Raken
- Satyam Verma, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Pype